Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall Style Shoot-Richmond VA Makeup Artist Aaron Ellerbrock

I always love to have the chance to work on style shoots. These type of shoots allow me to have a bit more creativity and a chance to "play" with everything in my kit. I get to pull out colors or products that might not be as appropriate for a bridal session.

In any case, this shoot was so much fun. I worked with an amazing team and the models were all super sweet. I hope you enjoy these shots. Thanks for checking them out!!
 
 

Makeup: BRIDEFACE Richmond - Aaron Ellerbrock
Hair: 1213 Hair Studio – Kelly Hopkins, Kimberly James-Emery, and Joshua Howard
Stylist: Anthony Bryant
Models: Kayla Thomas, Carrie Souleret, Taylor Grannis, and Jill Jefferson
 
 

























 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment