Thursday, September 12, 2013

Verlee is Married!!-BRIDEface Richmond Wedding Makeup Artist Aaron Ellerbrock

I am not even sure where to begin with this wedding. I think it is one of the most beautiful I have seen!! The outdoor setting was simple yet elegant. The dress was classic yet retro. The bride was gorgeous AND stunning!!

The below photos are of one of the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet; Verlee. I must admit when I posted her engagement photos that we did in April, my mother asked me, "Is she a model?". Now Verlee is not a professional model, but I think you can tell from the shots below she could be! I also want to give a big thank you to Annamarie Akins of Annamarie Akins Photography for these amazing pictures!

Verlee's grace and beauty flow from the pictures and you can see she and Doug are truly in love. I was thrilled to work with Verlee on three separate occasions; her engagement session (where I met Doug and had a blast chatting with him), the wedding, and then a class for Velee's 13 year old sister. Every time we got together, I felt like I was with one of my long time friends.

Another reason why this wedding is so special is because it was the last time I got to work with the very talented hair stylist, Daniel Scate of J Daniel Studio. Daniel very unexpectedly passed away a couple of weeks ago and I will always remember the fun we had working and playing together. He was a passionate artist and a wonderful friend.

I hope you enjoy these photos. They are truly special!



Verlee's attendants all wrote little notes on the bottom of her shoes!



Her eyes seem to tell so many stories.
 




I don't think Doug's eyes ever left Verlee the entire day.








All I can say is wow!!!
 




True love!!
 

Makeup: Aaron Ellerbrock BRIDEface Richmond

Hair: Daniel Scate J Daniel Studio

Photos: Annamarie Akins  Annamarie Akins Photography

2 comments: