Monday, July 1, 2013

Richmond airbrush wedding makeup/Alicia Married-by Aaron Ellerbrock/BRIDEface Richmond




I was thrilled when I met Alicia as she had such a good spirit about her. When she walked into my office she just lit up the room. Alicia got married at Maymont and could not have picked a more beautiful setting. It was rather interesting getting her and the ladies ready as we had to do so in a room with no windows!! Not having any natural light was no problem for this beauty!! She looked absolutely fantastic. I don't know if I have ever seen a bride so calm and composed. It was a true pleasure working with Alicia and her family. They were all so welcoming that I felt like I was part of the group. Thanks Alicia!! You are beautiful!! Special thanks to Brittany Diliberto of plaidleaf photography for the wonderful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment